Show us your cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be off-topic. Juns Kitchen is a hoot. Watched a video where the guy makes a gourmet meal for the cats. It's a soothing atmosphere they create. The kid knows how to use a knife and cook, I will say that. Most importantly, he and his significant other treat their cats well.
Cheers.

This is Buddy, first of our 5 cats. We were definitely not cat people until we had him.
E74ED7EF-7472-4143-BF77-DF523BB1CDEC.jpeg

Rescued an abandoned female cat found in a flower pot with two small kittens. This is the mum & the 2 ginger brothers 3 years later. Named the Mum Poppy & the 2 brothers Bill & Ben. Probably got be a certain age to know why I gave them those names.
51920759_2048623908770340_7379031217875714048_n.jpg
poppy copy.jpg

Rescued an abandoned female cat found in a flower pot with two small kittens. This is the mum & the 2 ginger brothers 3 years later. Named the Mum Poppy & the 2 brothers Bill & Ben. Probably got be a certain age to know why I gave them those names.
View attachment 37326View attachment 37327
Beautiful kitty brothers and mum - great rescue outcome. All ours but one are from a local private rescue.

Well my adopted feral has not been sighted for a few weeks now, I think some one has reported it and the rangers have trapped it. So the cat is no more.
His /her legacy is I got a shed load of plums this year, no possums in the back yard, or fruit bats. Not seen a rat in an age, apart from the native rats which has been eating the wind fall apples and pears.
I miss the damn thing now.

Well my adopted feral has not been sighted for a few weeks now, I think some one has reported it and the rangers have trapped it. So the cat is no more.
His /her legacy is I got a shed load of plums this year, no possums in the back yard, or fruit bats. Not seen a rat in an age, apart from the native rats which has been eating the wind fall apples and pears.
I miss the damn thing now.

So as a result of having had the "free sample" cat I hope that you now realise that you have to go to the local shelter and take home the cat that chooses you.... :^)

Having bought a cat "tepee" for our previous cat about 4 years ago and that was ignored by said cat and that and has sat unused under the cat tree ever since and that the wife was considering throwing away as a wasted investment, the recent cold weather snap has driven Phoebe to adopt, like a hermit crab, as a new shell:
IMG_3967.JPG

IMG-20210127-WA0011.jpg

Our little one (tigg) in the most used Christmas present this year, a Christmas hamper. We've tried removing the random straw type stuff and replacing it with a blanket. Neither cat will now touch the basket. Bloody idiots.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back