Show us your cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All lovely cats. athumb..
We kept cats at work in order to keep the rodents down,But i never thought they made particularly good pets,Until i got one that is about 5yrs ago.
Murphy is a rescue cat and an old boy now however he gives me 24hr companionship and loads of TLC.

We got 5...they do roam a bit,fetch all sorts of dead things in,scratch stuff and will puke anywhere,cover everything with hair and randomly bite or scratch if they don't want any fuss but when they do will stand on your head,the computer,your book just to make sure you know...

View attachment 40826
Our little one (tigg) in the most used Christmas present this year, a Christmas hamper. We've tried removing the random straw type stuff and replacing it with a blanket. Neither cat will now touch the basket. Bloody idiots.
That sounds like the new kitten my brother has just got, he bought her a plush 'Igloo' with a soft cushion inside, she won't go near it, but loves sleeping in the cardboard box it came in.

IMG-20210203-WA0023.jpg

This is Luna. She's a princess who will flop over for a belly rub at any opportunity. We've only had her a year and she's kept my wife sane through her working from home. She's a stinker though, and always uses her litter tray just as we sit down to dinner...

I so love this thread. We have no cat now since we said goodbye to dear rescue cat Pippa, after having a cat or two or five (or, once briefly, eight) around the house for as long as we had been grownups. SWMBO doesn't want to get another now; she got freaked by the litter tray business and the obligations that mean you can't just go off visiting on a weekend without arranging cat sitters etc.

I can't locate a photo, but I have fondest memories of our dear tabby called PJ who, when I was working as a software dev/systems admin from home back in the days before flat-screen computer displays, used to come and sit on top of my big (for the day) 17 inch CRT display and keep me company. Nice warm spot.

Latest posts

Back