Show us your Christmas Tree

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I gave in this weekend and went along with the request to put the Christmas tree up. It Actually works for me as it won’t now interfere with next weekends brew day 👍

I have started this as we have a pretty unusual tree. Let’s face it, Traditional ones which start wide at the bottom and get narrower towards the top don’t lend themselves to the hanging of decorations from their branches. They just end up sitting on the wider branches below. So, a couple of years ago we saw this artificial umbrella tree for sale and bought it. The decorations are all my wife’s handy work, I do the outside lights. It’s hard to get a photo to do it justice but hopefully you get the idea.

D50D5ED0-8188-4D46-AC71-7D8AE5F1513D.jpeg
09A26D27-F569-4CE5-827E-D8F71B9762D6.jpeg

It's not up yet...Mrs Clint and the youngest child are wrestling it out of the loft...
I don't think I'll post a picture as you'll all make fun of it... I do every year.

My wife does all her Xmas shopping early so all presents were bought and wrapped weeks ago. We either have them cluttering wardrobes or in a pile in the corner of the lounge. The latter doesn’t look a mess when the tree is in the same corner.

We wouldn't normally press the button for another fortnight but seems everyone has already started Christmas given 2020. That's fine - the missus has warned me that whilst working from the brewcave I need to be listening out for our tree being delivered. My ears will be finely tuned as I am also waiting an emergency CO2 canister.

I quite like your umbrella tree for "something different"
I see your avatar has very thick glasses and presume you have even worse visual acuity in real life.

I'd like to have the tree up later...and we usually do but it's been a cheerless year..plus, thankfully, usually my Mrs is rushed off her feet with her business this time of year so we have to fit things in with days off..

I bet you don't miss the gas delivery...and how big is the tree??
Dont know Clint but by the price Im hoping it will be like one of those the Norwegian government hands out.

It’s November...
Call me a miserable old git, but I like the tree up in winter not Autumn.
Bah humbug!

I bet you lot eat Creme eggs out of season too.
Winter is December 21st, surely your not just getting round to putting it up then?

And yes I eat Creme eggs when ever possible.

Call me a miserable old git
😉

Latest posts

Back