Show us your dog

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Northern Brewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Here's our Peggy. The last dog we had was Sherman, the ginger English bull terrier. he lived to 17. Then we had a break from dogs for about 10 years until the kids grew up a bit, Peggy is a Schnauzer/poodle cross. My wife and kids are mildly allergic to some dogs, dogs that don't drop their fur seem to be OK.

at about 10 weeks

P1060044.jpg

and more recently

muddy Peggy.jpg

peggywithpauline5.jpg

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that was the old problem of predictive text and I missed it!!
His name is Bronson, although, funnily enough, one of his pups was named Boris, and I know he WAS named after the PM.
With a look like that Charles would be appropriate.....

Donegal john

Landlord.
Reaction score
Poppy. 13!year old cocker collie. Wife took her to the vet 2 weeks ago with a sore paw hurt when she jumped into a rock pool at the beach but it was frozen and the vet told her she had a large mass in the stomach that could burst any time and she will have to be put down. My 2 youngest cried for 2!days solid and the dog now lives permanently in her basket in front of the fire and appears to be milking it for all she is worth.
likely still be here thistime next year.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rodcx500z

Landlord.
Reaction score
You wouldn't like your fingers in there
IMG_3307.JPG
They have a sisser bite the small fang in front of the large one together with the bottom set is deadly

NPi

Regular.
Reaction score
Here's Penny feeling sorry for herself having had a cist removed this morning 😔. At least she gets a slimming turtleneck jumper to comfort her.

IMG_20210415_141417.jpg

IMG_20210415_140851.jpg

Latest posts