Show us your dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boys, Toby on the left, a Jack x Border terrier and Grissom on the right, a border terrier, though a chunky, barky twonk of one. Both utterly untrainable and would collectively struggle to outsmart a glass of water!

A149A511-225B-4EA1-87C6-E5865613B3BC.jpeg

He is cracking, what age is he in the two pictures?
My boy Chase was 10 weeks in that one
In the first pic he was 3 months, in the second 9 months old. He's the first German Shepherd that we've had that wasn't a rescue. We decided that, approaching 70, we had no time to play around if we wanted to try a pup from square one. So that any problems were ours, not because it was a rescue. So we did, and it has been fantastic.
Not that we love Barney (who is a rescue) any less, of course. And, most importantly, they are the absolute best of friends!

View attachment 18492 New keg, shine replaced with slavers
Chase looks wonderful! I do so remember Oskar's ears going through a very fluffy stage and crossing over the top of his head. It looked a bit silly, but utterly gorgeous!
What is Chase's background? It looks as though they could be related. Oskar is from a breeder near Coldstream, with Czech working dog in his mother's lineage (which seems to have produced the dominantly black colouring)

Miles, one-year-old flat coat retriever, cooking steaks last night.
upload_2019-4-20_7-13-50.png

Last edited:
Chase looks wonderful! I do so remember Oskar's ears going through a very fluffy stage and crossing over the top of his head. It looked a bit silly, but utterly gorgeous!
What is Chase's background? It looks as though they could be related. Oskar is from a breeder near Coldstream, with Czech working dog in his mother's lineage (which seems to have produced the dominantly black colouring)
He is from a breeder called Jostella at Kings Lynn near Norfolk, his dad is a stud dog Dino and his grandad is Cruz a stud dog from Rockforce, his mums dad is pure black hence the mostly black colours.
It was a 700 mile round trip but well worth it.
Hope your wee (ha,younger) one gives your older one a rest every now and then!

I have five, and there seems to be a bit a theme here with some of the rarer breeds. I also have a PBGV, and a wire Dachshund. You could walk forever and never see either one of these, yet these pages show a number of them. Must be something in the beer...

IMG_1081.JPG

Latest posts

Back