Show us your dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our brewing facility is the Corgi Brewery; Misty (Cardigan Welsh Corgi) is our current head brewer at 14 years young....
Bae.jpg

When in "cat mode" Pip is a terror! She chases our lot ragged...she will happily sit there with her eyes shut while one of the cat bats her found the head in the hope of getting a nip in..

Poppy. 13!year old cocker collie. Wife took her to the vet 2 weeks ago with a sore paw hurt when she jumped into a rock pool at the beach but it was frozen and the vet told her she had a large mass in the stomach that could burst any time and she will have to be put down. My 2 youngest cried for 2!days solid and the dog now lives permanently in her basket in front of the fire and appears to be milking it for all she is worth.
likely still be here thistime next year.
Sadly my great friend poppy passed away a couple of weeks ago after just over 12 years and the house just hasn’t been the same since.
9B6E19BC-EA5B-4630-A7D8-71FF83630E85.jpeg
9B6E19BC-EA5B-4630-A7D8-71FF83630E85.jpeg
So that all changed today with the addition of an 8 week old beagle. As yet unnamed as my 2 eldest daughters are at work and have no idea she is here.

Sadly my great friend poppy passed away a couple of weeks ago after just over 12 years and the house just hasn’t been the same since.
View attachment 45887View attachment 45887 So that all changed today with the addition of an 8 week old beagle. As yet unnamed as my 2 eldest daughters are at work and have no idea she is here.
Proper little cutie there John athumb..

Cheers rod
Already a bit of a character. Only on the house 30mins and already running around biting the kids toes.
Not looking forward to the howling tonight when she realises she’s in bed alone lol
Make a bed for her in a deep cardboard box put it at the side of your our the kids beds, you can lean over and comfort her it worked for us with our border

View attachment 45887View attachment 45887 So that all changed today with the addition of an 8 week old beagle. As yet unnamed as my 2 eldest daughters are at work and have no idea she is here.
Brings back memories 😁
.... fast forward 10 years:-
20210425_165436.jpg

Ours have been "helping" in the garden ..
Chasing the cats ragged.
Digging holes or poking their noses into any digging Mrs Clint has been doing.
Getting black as hell and lounging on the patio furniture...with it's light coloured cushions!

Penny, our Shih-tzu, Springer, West highland terrier cross likes to make herself comfortable

IMG_20210125_100343.jpg

IMG_20210108_174038.jpg

Back