Show us your dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've taken two of my cherished terriers to be put to sleep...a jack called Bramble,16, and Border called Willy,15.
Both my best friends...they now sit in wooden boxes on my hearth next to their photos...

As you say Clint “get a new one “ nothing will replace the dog/dogs you lost but another will fill the void. And as someone pointed out you go from a chilled out older dog to a total nut job of a pup.
butter would not melt in this ones mouth but looks are deceiving as she has a personality that does not match her size. At 12 weeks she has mastered the stairs sits at the door yelping to go out to the toilet and can sit and give her paw on command for a treat. The next few months should be fun.
AA7BEDA8-9698-47A7-B061-5FC65EB9A750.png

Surely its a typo, they are terroists....terriers are awesome dogs, you just have to accept them for being loonatics lol.

Dogs mans best friends....when ever they leave us they take a piece of your heart that you never get back!

He is proper chilled out in the first pic, couple of hours and the duracell bateries will be charged again wink...

I cringe reading about losing a dog - or worse - putting them down

My boy Jet a Lab X seen below on his 15th Bday is 18 today [eighteen] - but I know deep down he probably shouldnt be here. He is compos mentis and still has his spirit but his body is well OTT

Attachments

• _Large.mp4
    1.4 MB
Reactions: NPi

Latest posts

Back