Show us your dog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lola.

13 year old long haired German Shepard. Advert in the free adds, round to some blokes house. Mum and Dad were there and the rest of the litter. No papers £200

Been to the vets once in 13 years to be spayed and that’s it’s other than vaccinations.

Can’t fault her at all. Totally devoted family dog who knows her job and is so good, I’ll never have another as they won’t come close.
458552B5-2019-40EF-A44A-83EB2296EAFA.jpeg

A bit too warm today for penny as well. She just couldn't make it to her bed after playing football on the lawn 😂

IMG_20210603_183034.jpg

May I introduce Charles (retired) he spent 4 years as a stud dog, couldn’t run to save his life but he kept the girls happy! We call him 'Chucky' cos he barfs at the drop of a hat…… Most dogs have owners, Greyhounds have servants!

P1010591.jpeg

We lost two of our Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens during last winter. Daphne was 15 years 8 months. Shirley was 14 years 2 months. Both are sadly missed, especially by our surviving one, Vera who is nearly 3.

After the two losses she became very withdrawn and depressed, so we got her a new friend.

She’s a nine week old Italian Spinone named Gloria. She’s got paws like a lion and at the moment she sleeps a lot with short bursts of puppy mental activity in between.

5AE8C5C0-AE5F-4577-8D75-553A90673575.jpeg

AE4D6017-A683-450F-81CE-13F570E6B176.jpeg

My beagle pup Luna is now 4 months old and has a massive personality. Has a very solid mind of her own and does not like being told off she will let you tell her no 3 times but on the 4th she becomes very vocal letting you know she knows it’s wrong but she wants to do it anyway. She was very easily house trained and has never sh1t in the house and only occasionally p1ssed. Will do anything for food though even if just fed. I thought I could never replace my cocker collie of 12 years but this wee sh1t has taken everyone’s heart.
super chilled after a big thunder storm that is still rumbling on in the distance.
66DE02ED-A960-49C3-A56F-80940A5886C7.jpeg

We lost two of our Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens during last winter. Daphne was 15 years 8 months. Shirley was 14 years 2 months. Both are sadly missed, especially by our surviving one, Vera who is nearly 3.

After the two losses she became very withdrawn and depressed, so we got her a new friend.

She’s a nine week old Italian Spinone named Gloria. She’s got paws like a lion and at the moment she sleeps a lot with short bursts of puppy mental activity in between.

View attachment 49484
View attachment 49485
Just shown this post to my wife.
We both said "I WANT IT"!!!

My beagle pup Luna is now 4 months old and has a massive personality. Has a very solid mind of her own and does not like being told off she will let you tell her no 3 times but on the 4th she becomes very vocal letting you know she knows it’s wrong but she wants to do it anyway. She was very easily house trained and has never sh1t in the house and only occasionally p1ssed. Will do anything for food though even if just fed. I thought I could never replace my cocker collie of 12 years but this wee sh1t has taken everyone’s heart.
super chilled after a big thunder storm that is still rumbling on in the distance.View attachment 50214
Happy days.....a dogs life !!
They never ever replace the ones you lose, they all take a piece of your heart with them.But it's worth the heart ache.
The utter mayhem of the first few years having a new puppy, keeps us smiling :cool:

Happy days.....a dogs life !!
They never ever replace the ones you lose, they all take a piece of your heart with them.But it's worth the heart ache.
The utter mayhem of the first few years having a new puppy, keeps us smiling :cool:
You forget how consuming they are but at the same time we are out more at the park and beach etc because she demands more. Going away for a week in the caravan next week will likely tell a different story and we will be ready to kill her lol

Have fun, a week away caravaning, there probably wont be a day that you want to kill her!!!! im sure the dog will be fine,,,,, joking :p

This is our puppy Barnaby he is a Pomeranian 7 months old now and loves being in the carry bag. Whenever anybo goes mere the front door he jumps in it as does our older dog Lola. As you can see from the photos. you can also see he’s a bit of a character

Attachments

• C04941D6-5FC0-4223-A2A0-A5C717C1E03F.jpeg
    C04941D6-5FC0-4223-A2A0-A5C717C1E03F.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 255D766A-A83E-40B8-A4CA-771B7DC60C82.jpeg
    255D766A-A83E-40B8-A4CA-771B7DC60C82.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 42
Back