Show us your label designs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milk!? Wouldn't that just end up making your fridge smell a bit funky?

:lol: That's what I thought when it was first suggested to me by a fellow forumite - but not at all.
The labels need to be laser printed, I think, to avoid ink running, but it works a treat. The milk dries & is totally odourless.
If you fancy a bottle swap I'll send you one and you can sniff for yourself.

These were some of the 1st ones I did using this method, and haven't looked back

:cheers:

:lol: That's what I thought when it was first suggested to me by a fellow forumite - but not at all.
The labels need to be laser printed, I think, to avoid ink running, but it works a treat. The milk dries & is totally odourless.

These were some of the 1st ones I did using this method, and haven't looked back

:cheers:

that looks rate good lad, proper job :clap:

I don't bother with labels (but might soon because my bottles are building up), but anything that isn't straight from a recipe gets a name from my music collection.
Do you go on rtg forum as well mate, the name seems familiar

I have a simple and minimalistic approach to labeling my beers. This is my Rye Beer

2016-03-07%2013.11.20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll have to give that one a go then, might make a my life a tad easier!

And I might just have to take you up on that swap offer in a few months once I've got a few of my first few batches done :)

I'll have to give that one a go then, might make a my life a tad easier!

And I might just have to take you up on that swap offer in a few months once I've got a few of my first few batches done :)

Great - I'm always up for a swap.

I bottled/kegged my oatmeal stout last night, so these will be going on tonight:-

@Cwrw666

Ace skills! Mind letting us know what you're doing? All yr own work? Basing designs on what you've DLed? Etc etc

Latest posts

Back