Show us your label designs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breaking%20Beer_zpsr0hwv08r.jpg

Lol, you've been cooking to much crystal malt:)

Owls Eye Bitter.jpg

Monks Mower is my latest brew (4th to date) Owls Eye was my first back in March. Love doing the labels!

Caravan long since settled in the garden, now my brwery, hence Sprite Alpine brewing Co. ! Was a John Bull kit, I added some old malt and hops I had lying around ( I'm not very professional / proficient?) hence a bent recipe - hence dogleg.... taking a while to clear, but tastes alright !

dogleg-label-upright-jpg.14444

Attachments

• Dogleg label upright.jpg
    Dogleg label upright.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 446
Last edited by a moderator:
My wife had this designed and printed for me for my birthday. I usually just put an acronym in marker on the cap to define the beer.
Beer label.jpg

I love all of the labels--very creative and nice. Mine, on the other hand, "H2" is for a hop head clone and the other for Tripel. I use jewelry tags. I'm sure there's a way to clean up a bottle with no difficulty, but my deepest desire in life is to keep the bottle washing process to a minimum.
20180804_153032.jpg

And in pencil the number of the brew, number 32 at the moment. My 1864 Lovibond XB gets number 33. After use, it gets erased. Yay recycling.

View attachment 14764 View attachment 14765
Oh, dang! Never occurred to me. If my wife saw this...she is very big on recycling, whereas I am only "big" on recycling. You know what though? I was about to drop $40 (30.77 pounds)!!! Yes, for a thousand, which was alright but I wasn't keen on paying so much for tiny pieces of paper and elastic. That photo opens up possibilities. I ESPECIALLY like the erasable feature.

I keep a brew log..then mark each crown cap with a letter or two.
I do like all your labels though!
I'm drawn towards kegging so I think I would spend some time making a tap label...

Back