Show us your snow!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duxuk

Landlord.
Reaction score
image.jpg
Here’s mine. About 4cm.

We've got so little snow it's embarrassing and yet Greater Anglia pre-preemptively cancelled the entire service. I think they must be getting their weather forecasts from the Daily Mail. :headbang:

Nothing here but it looks like we won't escape for much longer according to Carol (watch) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43208600/snow-warnings-continue-across-uk

Snow warnings continue across UK

Freezing temperatures overnight and snowfall are causing disruption in parts of the UK.

Amber weather warnings will remain in place on Tuesday morning in north east England and East Anglia.

• 4h ago
  • From the sectionUK

Was working In Leeds today they had it heavy in parts then I drove home down M1 , one minute clear blue sky sun shinking 2ºc next it was a blizzard couldn't see anything -2ºc.. then 10 mins later back to sun.. then back to Blizzard.. It was like someone flicking a switch

Was working In Leeds today they had it heavy in parts then I drove home down M1 , one minute clear blue sky sun shinking 2ºc next it was a blizzard couldn't see anything -2ºc.. then 10 mins later back to sun.. then back to Blizzard.. It was like someone flicking a switch

That was me. I’ve been in Liverpool Monday and Tuesday. This morning it lobbed it down and I was worried I wasn’t going to get to the docks for my next meeting.

Driving back down south was exactly as you described. Blizzard, sun, blizzard, sun repeat for 4 1/2 hrs......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We’ve had a couple of centimetres overnight here in SW London

Attachments

• 24A3297A-5DA4-434A-8A82-34301A1A8DCE.jpeg
    24A3297A-5DA4-434A-8A82-34301A1A8DCE.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 60
20180228_074903.jpg

We've had more overnight which meant I couldn't do my usual early morning dog walk across the fields as it was up to the beagle's tummy

:groupdancing::popcorn::headbang::tinfoilhat:2nd day off for our kids today

I would be surprised if its open.

Just checked local radio website for school closures and there's a list a mile long but the kid's school not on it. Guess it will be added soon so stuff it he ain't going... not putting us thru the hassle of getting there for nowt. Meanwhile I won't have an excuse for not going to work this aft as it's within easy walking distance. Bah!

Latest posts

Back