Signing off indefinitely.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you in a few weeks, have a nice Christmas, in fact that goes for everyone here, scientists and all 😉
Have a good Christmas and new year and hope everyone gets a brew or two on 👍

I was going to say don't do it dutto, but then I found his most recent post...
So, yeah, give the forum a break and cool down and come back with your wealth of experience. That's what the forum needs.

Dutto I know you are a lefty but I didn't expect you to go full snowflake :)
Come back, I know you always want to win every arguement but at least you do it with humour and good grace.

He he he. I want him back too. Missing him already. He may be a commie but he is our commie. :mrgreen:
#ComeBackDutto and have a wonderful Christmas to you and everybody.

My SWMBO says you're "quite a wit"(...or something like that...), "and if he doesn't come back in the new year, I'll miss his ramblings".

Can't say fairer than that eh..?

Have a good break ....... missing ya already....! :)

.....there's more to this methinks...I'm off to search for the #Dutto Web page..or whatever they call it and see how many likes he's away from a grainfather.......

Whilst I have seen a lot of good posts by Dutto, I have also seen a few which I felt were factually incorrect and feel it is only right that the science types get involved to correct any misconceptions.
I would rather have a forum from which I could learn rather than just a big love in.

I don't see a reason for anyone to leave over this but if they want to throw there toys out the pram and start a I'm leaving thread because someone disagrees with them then my earlier (moderator removed) comments still stand.

Speaking of lost members, what ever happened to my old mate Robin54? I do miss our heated and petty debates!

I think there is a big difference between choosing to leave and leaving because you feel victimised

Being victimised is a bit strong.
That would indicate that a number of people are rallying against him, as you can see from this thread that is far from the case.
All that has happened is someone has pulled him up a few times for giving inaccurate advice. Although as we all know Dutto was advising with the kindest intent.

Before my time on here; but a name I've seen plenty of times, so must have carried some weight. Why did he go?
Tbh I can’t remember!!!
I think it may have been something to do about posts being removed ??? Or the forum making a profit??? Chippy will tell me I’m a mile off the mark and maybe tell you the right answer,either that,it’s none of our business 😁😁😁

A number of members got cheeses off with how the forum was run and argued with the kids if I remember correctly.

One set up another forum and tried to r3cruit everyone from here. I joined but remained on here also. Got banned over there for posting the same thread on both sites and was accused of being @MyQul spy lol.

Funny thing is just before I left they had voted to charge people £10 to join

Even with access to more information I cannot understand the whole debacle or why they kicked up such a fuss.. It was before my time as a mod anyway

Funny thing is the person who initially set that site up was actually banned here by one of the other people who set that site up..

I don't know a great deal about the other place it looked a little dead to me but they charge £10 to join now? Sadly it will probably always remain an exclusive site setup with a grudge.

Ah Clibit.
Gone but not forgotten. :thumb:

It’s his simple AG thread that got me and still gets many others to try AG. I thought it was rocket science before reading it and would never have even thought about giving it go !!

Goddam... I said the S word !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back