Simply Beer Kits Promotion

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you tried these before?

• Total voters

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hey all please check out our promotion for Simply Beer Kits!
£10.99 Each
https://kegthat.com/product-categor.../homebrew-beer-starter-kits/simply-beer-kits/Enjoy!
s-l1600.png

Last edited:
This was posted by @Lesinge in 2014.

Simply Bitter 10/06/14. Brewed with 730g brewing sugar, 500g Medium spray malt. Pitched at 24 degrees. OG 1044/1046. Taste before yeast. Malty with hint of lingering bitterness at back of mouth, sweet and smooth but not too much depth on tip of tongue. Racked 24th June. Taste at racking light and very bitter as was the Simply IPA at this stage. At bottling after 17 days this beer is very light in colour, still bitter but more mellow than previously. No great flavour beyond this so it will interesting how this mellows out over the next month or so. FG is 1010 so it will be 4.5% to 4.8% which is understandable given the 250g extra of sugar!

At 15/07/14 this is a seriously nice strong beer, smooth with both sweetness and bitterness but very warming alcohol . Make this again like this!

At 03/10/14 - just under four months old. Light golden/orange in colour, smell is "vanilla"? and a bit fruity with sweetish undertones (may not be as I cant trust my nose here). Taste, warm, with sweetish edges and a good bitterness. Really nice...pity its one of my last :eek:

Simply beers are great value for the cost.

These are the only kits i do these days. I'll check out your site the next time i want some.

Back