simply hops 24 hour sale free post 26th feb

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobyipa

Landlord.
Reaction score
Wednesday 26th Feb - 24 hours FREE DELIVERY on all UK & EU orders!!
Sale starts midnight tonight, free delivery will be applied at the checkout

Hop Extracts SALE!!
Reduced prices for 24 hours... PHA Hop Flavours, Bittering Extracts and HopAid Antifoam

:thumb:

nobyipa said:
they now sell white labs yeast
Not quite in homebrew quantity though :shock:

It's a shame, they used to sell things in smaller quantities, such as 100g hops but now everything they sell is in large quantities, too large for me and most home brewers I suspect.

joe1002 said:
nobyipa said:

It's a shame, they used to sell things in smaller quantities, such as 100g hops but now everything they sell is in large quantities, too large for me and most home brewers I suspect.

Myself , your good self, Dennis, Steve and maybe Mike if he's about could share a 5kg bale ?

Andy

Could work out a £20 for a kg of Galaxy !!!

andyco said:
joe1002 said:
nobyipa said:

Myself , your good self, Dennis, Steve and maybe Mike if he's about could share a 5kg bale ?

Andy

Could work out a £20 for a kg of Galaxy !!!
Yep, that certainly would work :thumb:

It's a shame, they used to sell things in smaller quantities, such as 100g hops but now everything they sell is in large quantities, too large for me and most home brewers I suspect.[/quote]

Andy

Could work out a £20 for a kg of Galaxy !!![/quote]
Yep, that certainly would work :thumb:[/quote]

:thumb:
Andy

I have succumbed to the bulk-buy bug and have ordered the following. I hope to sell on half of each if anyone is interested...

Hallertau Hersbrucker T90 Pellet 5kg - Crop 2012 α 1.5 - 4.0% Oil 0.55
Perle T90 Pellet 5kg 2013? α 4.0 - 9.0% Oil 0.85
Celeia Whole Hop 5kg - Crop 2012 α 3.0 - 6.0% Oil 1.5 - 3.6

Open to swaps for hops or even big bags of malt

Also have a few spare ml of PHA Stryian Hop Oils

Back