Sir Keir Starmer breached MPs' code of conduct eight times

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he or not breach the code? and the point I was making is that he was a top legal boffin and should be able to scrutinise any contract and make sure he got it right.
Good job he is not defending me in court
His office breached the rules, not him, although he needs to take responsibility for this.

If this really concerns you contact your local Labour MP and voice your displeasure

Ps I do not normally comment on political threads but got bored with not much brewing action threads going on:laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:

His office breached the rules, not him, although he needs to take responsibility for this.

If this really concerns you contact your local Labour MP and voice your displeasure
I am not that politically minded at all but it would be pointless as my MP is a career MP and only interested in her thoughts.
Yvette Cooper

I guess that I’m defending against the Tory bias that is regularly allowed to appear on this Forum.

May I suggest that you read Post #31 where I state ““Yes!” what Mr Starmer did was wrong, …”!

Preferably before you jump to the defence of other Moderators and/or remove this Post!

I not biased either way politically I have voted for who ever I thought was right at the time so not affiliated to any party unlike some people in my area who vote labour even if they put up a stuffed bear up( its in their blood their dad voted labour and so did their grandad as its one of the safest seats). That's why they put Yvette Cooper in this seat as at the time she was being groomed as a potential labour leader until she upset the apple cart by keep voting against Brexit which the local people supported massively and nearly cost her the safe seat with a 21.6% swing leaving her with a measly 1200ish majority.
Sorry for going off piste

I am not that politically minded at all but it would be pointless as my MP is a career MP and only interested in her thoughts.
Yvette Cooper
Er … please explain why Yvette Cooper MP is “only interested in her own thoughts”!

Obviously, having contacted her before (how else would you have gleaned the above information) the contact information below will be superfluous, but I have included it for others.
athumb..

https://members.parliament.uk/member/420/contact
PS

I’ve also checked out Yvette Cooper’s voting record and found no indication that she is a “Career MP”.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10131/yvette_cooper/normanton,_pontefract_and_castleford/votes

Last edited:
Hi Dutto I think I have just done that I was typing as you were and we crossed athumb..

As it has been stated he broke the code of conduct it doesn't matter how small or how often the fact of the matter is is he broke the code of conduct I guess after your lengthy honesty thread it sticks in your craw to read it but he is guilty and that is not going to change however much you try to water it down.
Is this a discussion or something else? As a discussion, hopefully you’ll get different and divergent opinions which you may or may not agree with, the code was breached which he has admitted and apologised for, and the author of the report has stated the breaches were not malicious or deliberate in her opinion. As moderator, I’m not sure where you are taking this? Moderators are meant to facilitate and enable discussion?

As moderator, I’m not sure where you are taking this? Moderators are meant to facilitate and enable discussion?
As a moderator i am not taking it anywhere and as i keep explaining in threads like this i was a member long before becoming a moderator i post as a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back