So I am not persuaded

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTHING?!! Not even 50g of fuggle? Not even a protofloc tab? Or a measly 25kg sack of maris otter?
No, but he did try and sell me one of your curries. I automatically assumed this man to be an imposter. The Clint curry is known to be top secret. Such a charlatan xD

I have a (taylor made) 40 litre Burco Boiler, a voltage controller, a bag, a thermometer, a refractometer, a 13 litre FV (stainless steel pan with loose fitting lid), a 9 Litre one, and a mix of swing top bottles and 2 litre PET bottles, which I fill using jug and funnel. I mash in the garage, and boil outside. After leaving to cool for 2 to 3 hours outside, I transfer to the two FVs and cool to 22 deg C in the sink. I start heating the water at 7:30 am and have pitched the yeast by 4 pm. After 4 to 7 days fermentation, I bottle. Works for me.

So I went and bought the Klarstein fullhorn from Klarstein at £139.99. Now I may have to buy a new grain basket as I think my one may be too large. The price of the Klarstein will allow me to buy a corny keg with a gas regulator etc \o/

Good to hear you pulled the trigger - hope the solution works well for you!

Warning: in my experience buyin one corny keg tends to lead to getting multiple corny kegs :cool:

Good to hear you pulled the trigger - hope the solution works well for you!

Warning: in my experience buyin one corny keg tends to lead to getting multiple corny kegs :cool:
I already have one, but it's as useful as a chocolate kettle without the rest of the gubbins I need to make it work. Works out cheaper just to buy a whole bundle with the new keg ;)

Latest posts

Back