So, What Did Santa Bring?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you're not waiting till next Christmas for your next..... You'll need a minimum of 4 as 2 on tap and 2 for conditioning or ready for your next brew...

That's what I figured. I'll get a 3 pack from the Home Brew Company, then I should be set. I'm planning on building a Kegorator from a tall fridge that will be a 2+1 affair - i.e. capable of housing 3 kegs, two for serving and one carbing up. In fact I may be bidding on a suitable donor in ebay. :thumba:

I very much dislike wearing a watch. Don't mind looking at them through a shop window but that's it.

I cannot stand getting my phone out to look at the time and as i drive for a living its a big no no, my dash clock is rubbish and hard to read especially on a bright day so i like to be able to glance at my watch to see the time.

I don't like the feeling of it round my wrist..I haven't worn a watch for probably 30 years...in fact I have an irrational dislike of watches now..there are some really nice ones in the shops and I once thought I might spend a couple of grand on one to see me out and all that but it's not for me.

I am not a fan of metal straps I don't seem to ever get them to a size that is comfortable this one has a thick canvas strap and is great.
(it's a military style watch - nothing Rambo would wear though) ;)

A 30l Brew monk. Sold my cooler mashtun and Peco boiler, so now I have more room, and hopefully a simpler brewday - have yet to use it

Latest posts

Back