• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Sodastream cylinders wanted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1964

Regular.
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare unused empty sodastream cylinder or two that they no longer use, in good condition, please give me a shout.
Will pay postage costs plus your price.
Cheers Jon

I kept an eye on ebay and eventually won a 4 pack for really good price. I have 6 now as I use them a lot and its a bit of a faff having to keep refilling them, doing 6 together takes 30 mins.

I kept an eye on ebay and eventually won a 4 pack for really good price. I have 6 now as I use them a lot and its a bit of a faff having to keep refilling them, doing 6 together takes 30 mins.
I was watching that 4 pack 😁😁
Glad they went to a member on here.

If anyone has a spare unused empty sodastream cylinder or two that they no longer use, in good condition, please give me a shout.
Will pay postage costs plus your price.
Cheers Jon
Hi Jon, I have only one, that I used when I didn't have a gas bottle. make me an offer plus postage and I will get it out to you asap. if you still require it.
Cheers David

I ahve a spare one with a Mangrove Jack portable CO2 kit if you are interested, surplus to requirements. Cheers Ali

Haven't found them yet. I know that there are some, just can't remember where I saw them!
I'll let you know when I find them...

Back