• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Full AG kit & more

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UDwat

Reaction score
Hey there. I've got a full kit I bough about a year back that I'm having to get rid of now - moving out of the country, and lugging it across the continent isn't exactly worth the money :( :cry: . So here's what's on offer:

• 1x Brupaks Electric Boiler, 29l[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x Copper Wort Chiller[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x Brupaks 30l Insulated Mashtun[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x ~30l bucket with bung & airlock[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x 2 gallon bucket[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 2x 1 gallon glass demijohns with bung & airlock[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 3x glass thermometers[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x autosiphon[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x regular siphon[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • about 3/4 of a 400g tub of sterilizer[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x 100g tub of gypsum[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x 30g tub of Irish moss[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 1x tub of ~100 campden tablets[/*:m:2y24e3uq]
  • 12x 0.75l swing top glass bottles[/*:m:2y24e3uq]

It makes me real sad that I'm having to get rid of these, seeing as I did pay good money for them and was hoping to get a lot of use for these, but life's what it is :( .

I can sell these as a whole kit, or separately, whatever suits people. As for price, really, I'm open to any reasonable offer. I think I sank at least £350-400 into these, so I'd hope to get at least part of that back. As for location, I'm based up in Edinburgh. However, if you're interested in these and you aren't up here in Auld Reekie or anywhere near, I'm sure we can negotiate something. I just need to get rid of these before I leave.

Edit: It's gone! Thanks for the interest folks!

Latest posts

Back