Started one of these of on saturday, 1st wine kit attempt so going as per instructions with it with no other ingredients except for the sugar. Kit comes with the following. 1 small bottle of concentrate 1 wine yeast 1 acid regulator 1 yeast nutrient 1 stabiliser 1 wine compound 1 kieselsol sachet 1 chitosan sachet Instructions recommend sugar between 600g and 770g (10.5%-12.5% abv) I added approx 760g. Also recommended is to pre mark your FV to 4.6 litres, (expect your airlock filled with foam if you use a 1 gallon DJ) Mix was pretty active from the get go and has been covered up in a room with around 20C temp. Starting gravity reading was around 1078, instructions recommend stabiliser to be added once wine goes below 995 which should be about 11%. Will update as time passes. *Tuesday am Approaching what should be the midway point for fermentation, still bubbling away nicely and foaming into airlock, I've swapped these out several times. *Sat am Almost exactly one week in and the airlock is still fairly busy, room temp has been a steady 20C +/- 1C. *Sun am Took a hydrometer reading this morning and gravity appears to be at or around 995, still some airlock activity so will let this go another day or two. A small sample tasting and this didn't seem to bad at all, is defo some strength to it. I did top up the DJ with a drop of water to ensure a full 6 bottles due to some loss with foaming out of airlock. *Mon am Added stabiliser and degassed as airlock activity was all but stopped, another gravity check was showing around 995 still, first finings sachet and the wine compound to be added in a couple of hours.