SOLVED: iSpindel - Gravity only recording/charting to two decimal places

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've noticed in Ubidots that my iSpindel is only logging the Specific Gravity to 2 decimal places:
1620118298786.png

Any idea how I can change that, I can't see anything in the device settings for this variable in Ubidots to change the precision to three or four decimal places.

Is this to do with the formula entered, I entered a value using the 'Degree 2' value as the degree 3 one did not work which seems to be an issue lots of people have.

Any advice would be appreciated, it's difficult to work out if I'm down to the correct SG to dry hop, it is showing as 1.020 but guess that could be anything from 1.024 down to 1.015, as you can see here the value jumps up and down from one level to the next when it is around the threshold of a value change:
1620118838593.png

Thanks all!

I had same problem. If you go to "My Account" on the Ubidot site. There is an option to edit the number of decimal places.

Did you figure out why this happened? I changed mine last night and haven’t had any readings since either
Top man! Worked a treat, now just to work out why the iSpindel hasn't sent any data for the last three hours..

Latest posts

Back