'Some evidence' Madeleine McCann is dead, say German authorities

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they are an upper-middle class family from some leafy village in Leicestershire. If they were a bin man and a dinner lady from a Leicester council estate, they would have been charged.

It’s like all these “what’s classy if you’re rich and trashy if you’re poor?” Ranker pages that come up in my Facebook timeline constantly.
Spot on Mick every time it comes in the news me and the wife have the same conversation. I may not be right in this but I believe that I read when they found that the poor child was missing they ran back to the restaurant and left the other children unattended again?
So much sympathy for any parent losing a child in horrendous circumstances but if they were from a council house and just a blue collar worker they would have been prosecuted

&
Spot on Mick every time it comes in the news me and the wife have the same conversation. I may not be right in this but I believe that I read when they found that the poor child was missing they ran back to the restaurant and left the other children unattended again?
So much sympathy for any parent losing a child in horrendous circumstances but if they were from a council house and just a blue collar worker they would have been prosecuted
Where I live in Derby anyone goes missing the police put a picture on FB that's the only publicity I ever see.

Not necessarily a blue collar worker , a short time later , an Irish Bank manager arrived in Portugal on holiday with his wife and children , on the first evening his wife took ill, they returned to the hotel and asked to leave their children with the hotel management while they went to hospital . The usual tabloid press , who were so supportive of the McCanns rounded on this unfortunate family , accusing them of being drunk . Their children were taken into care in Portugal . There was a definite line within all the tabloids of being Irish and therefore must have been drunk . It turned out that the father requested the blood sample results from the hospital and his wife was most certainly not drunk . Regardless they were run out of Portugal by the hounding press.
Different set of circumstances from the McCanns, and a totally different treatment from the press
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Portugal-holiday-couple-children-seized.html

Latest posts

Back