SOS to ozzy brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree they shouldn't end up in landfill. I've been removing the bag and they work great as fermenters, also as kegs either with a commercial keg adapter on them ( with a bit of dremelling of the top if a key keg ) or use the key keg connector. Other plastic kegs tend to play easier and you just use the adapter without modification or use the specific S type or other connector as required.
Particularly nice to have a dedicated no cost fermenter and keg for Bretts and other wild yeasts and it can still be recycled afterwards as well.

Hello @Buffers brewery. Even more recommendations coming in so I've attached a link to the thread on the AU NZ site. Here it is.
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/passing-on-a-request-from-a-fellow-forumite.103666/post-1575071
Thanks @An Ankoù . Spending the majority of my time this week getting over jet lag (almost done) and playing with the grandkids. Hope to do a bit of exploring later this week/next week. Still working through my "stock" athumb...
Thanks to the Ozzy contributors. Much appreciated acheers.

Started with a Newcomer tonight followed by a Bandwagon, citra and mosaic pale ale.
IMG_20220413_173632754~2.jpg

OK. A little bit too bitter for me...but still drinkable.

On the way back from Palm Beach, made a detour to Modus brewery.
IMG_20220419_163605710_HDR.jpg

Had a platter of 6 beers....
IMG_20220419_164512476~2.jpg

Cervesa, XPA, Sonic Prayer, Former Tenant, White Space and Hyperdrive.
Cervesa was a bit thin for my taste, as was Sonic Prayer. XPA, Hyperdrive and White Space were fuller flavour. Former tenant was not to my taste. Described as a red IPA but tasted like a stout to me.

You will have to try the Stomping Ground Gipp street Pale Ale, should be able to get it in Sydney.

Emma

Wow, just catching up, this is so fun to read through and enjoying the Ozzy brewery tour vicariously 😍. It looks wonderfully out there with the sun and so green too! It's also rather fun to see all the names and designs of the breweries, I thought Bracket brewing's design particularly clever.

Downside to reading this thread is that it's not even midday and you are making me thirsty 😄.

Latest posts

Back