South Cheshire Ingredients Buying Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Because some people paid assuming VAT and are not concerned about a refund we currently have over £17 in a "kitty"

The malt that is being most shared i.e. people want small amounts I plan to use the kitty to buy another 25kg bag of Munich which we could use in a "call off" type way.

Those in credit would not have to pay, whilst others would pay 69p per kg if calling off

I will vacuum seal it in 1Kg bags

Any objections?

Who has ordered the 4pint carry kegs? Could you please let me know what you think of them after use. I'd be interested to possibly add them to the next order.

Cheers

Those prices are amazing. Wish I lived closer.
Don't know where you live but if you are within driving distance of N Staffs and could generate some interest locally to you we could do a joint buy (our next one is planned for Feb 21)

More than 20bags (We have bought 13 today) would generate even more savings for us all

Don't know where you live but if you are within driving distance of N Staffs and could generate some interest locally to you we could do a joint buy (our next one is planned for Feb 21)

More than 20bags (We have bought 13 today) would generate even more savings for us all
Sorry in mid wales. Don't think there are 20 people here, not alone 20 brewers

And it's home! Thanks for getting this going OB, really great idea.
I just learned that 1 x 25KG of crushed malt almost fills a 70L tub.
IMG_1867 2.jpg

I may join your next order you are only 30 miles from me, would make a jolly little drive out
Great - or if you live nearer to N Staffs than S Cheshire we could order together and meet at the brewery for the pick up

If you could create any interest from brewers close to you we could perhaps achieve the cheapest possible bracket i.e. 20+ bags

Back