• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Speidel 30l fermenters

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cossie.j

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I’d like to give these fermenters away as they aren’t being used. One is actually new unused, because when i bought it,i give it a thorough clean and the lid seal expanded due to being soaked in hot water for too long. So it will require a new seal.
The other has had plenty of use and is in great condition (no scratches inside etc) I’ve fitted it with an SS brewtech rotating racking arm, as it is more bottle friendly and great for enclosed transfers. Fitted to the to lid is a gas disconnect for which i used for enclosed transfers to my corny kegs, works flawlessly and holds enough pressure to do so (5psi)
Only for collection in Essex please,
Thank you

Attachments

• C8781DB5-2E40-4C0F-800F-D059E96171D8.jpeg
    C8781DB5-2E40-4C0F-800F-D059E96171D8.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 263A8AE5-B09C-470C-B892-685A293E48CF.jpeg
    263A8AE5-B09C-470C-B892-685A293E48CF.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 126
  • CDB29C00-C699-45DB-AC90-3762A7248691.jpeg
    CDB29C00-C699-45DB-AC90-3762A7248691.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 125
Hello Cossie.J,
I am just getting started again after a long time away from brewing and would love to take these off your hands, I live in Chelmsford. I have just used a fermenting bucket that has split on my first brew and has spilled 12 pints on the carpet!
Thank you for your post.
Brian.

I was looking at getting a couple of additional FVs so would more than happily take these off of your hands and put them to good use if they are still available please.

Hello Cossie.J,
I am just getting started again after a long time away from brewing and would love to take these off your hands, I live in Chelmsford. I have just used a fermenting bucket that has split on my first brew and has spilled 12 pints on the carpet!
Thank you for your post.
Brian.
Hey you certainly can have these if you have no problem with collecting them? I’m in Brentwood, so only up the road for you

Hey you certainly can have these if you have no problem with collecting them? I’m in Brentwood, so only up the road for you
Many thanks, my 93 year old Mum lives in Brentwood and I do her shopping for her on a Wednesday if I could pick them up then it would be nice, please let me know how we go about this with all this virus thing going on at the moment.
Thank you again.

Many thanks, my 93 year old Mum lives in Brentwood and I do her shopping for her on a Wednesday if I could pick them up then it would be nice, please let me know how we go about this with all this virus thing going on at the moment.
Thank you again.
That’ll work for me. I’m currently still working so i personally won’t be in, however my wife will be. I could ask her to leave them on our doorstep Wednesday before you come to collect? I’m not sure how to direct message on this? If you could message me? I’ll reply with my details. Many thanks
James

Thank you again.
That’ll work for me. I’m currently still working so i personally won’t be in, however my wife will be. I could ask her to leave them on our doorstep Wednesday before you come to collect? I’m not sure how to direct message on this? If you could message me? I’ll reply with my details. Many thanks
James

Hi James, not sure how this works, I too will be working so wont be in Brentwood before 4:30 pm please email me at;
[email protected] we can sort it out via e mail many thanks Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cossie.j

Brizer cannot message you as he is a new member and the forum only allows messaging after several posts.

He gave details in his last post which were hidden by a misquote they should be visible to you now. thumb

Hi James, not sure how this works, I too will be working so wont be in Brentwood before 4:30 pm please email me at;
[email protected] we can sort it out via e mail many thanks Brian.
Brian, I tried emailing you this morning? But i got a very odd message come back saying this email address is incorrect? I’ll post a screen print

Attachments

• 00E51318-4410-495E-9791-8F7703856491.png
    00E51318-4410-495E-9791-8F7703856491.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 113
Hi James its brian.x1961 all in lower case.
Very best regards,
Brian.

That’s exactly as i wrote it? I tried again and i got the same message again? Let me try again tonight when I’m home from work on my iPad
Many thanks
James
Ok James many thanks.

Thank you. We managed to make contact (eventually) via email. But it’s good to know about private messages, as I’ve never had to use it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back