Speidel Braumeister

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get_Er_Brewed

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
Speidel Braumeister

We are proud to have launched the New Speidel Braumeister Plus recently and dispatched the first few into the UK and Ireland this week. They are the Rolls Royce of homebrewing equipment, the new model has a built in cooling jacket and gives you greater freedom when brewing and cleaning up is fast tracked too

If your interested in setting up a microbrewery you should speak to us to see the amazing packages that we offer for Brewpubs and Small Microbreweries. We cater for home brewers through to Pro Brewers

Speidel Patented Technology made by experts

The ingenious thing about the Braumeister is that the malt is not extracted by a stirring device, but by gently circulating the wort. Everything takes place in one cauldron: mashing, lautering and boiling. This makes the entire brewing process simple and clean.The fully automated control system monitors the entire brewing process and can be programmed based on the recipe utilised.

Almost the complete Braumeister is made of stainless steel. ‘Its high quality "made in Germany " it’s captivating.’

Now anybody can brew beer! Be it a 10, 20 0r 50 Litre Braumeister…

The new 10 litre Braumeister is beautiful: its format is so handy that the device can be used even in the smallest of kitchens, making this kind of Braumeister the ideal tool for occasional, fast brewing as well as for the testing of particular beers in small quantities. Once you have discovered the Braumeister’s efficiency, you might even want to have it around you permanently.

The Braumeister will turn you into a Master Brewer. It was developed for both the soon-to-be and the already active hobby and home brewer. Its compact size and simple operation make the Braumeister ideal for home use. The fully automated control system brews with both standard and individual recipes. Time and temperature are precisely maintained throughout all brewing phases. In contrast to the cumbersome equipment of many other hobby brewing devices, the Braumeister does not require constant stirring. The patented malt pipe technology allows the gentle and effortless circulation of the wort. This way, nothing gets burned and there is no need for decanting during the brewing process.

200 / 500 litre Braumeister

Dreams can come true! Get independent and brew individual beers forsale! Take advantage of the Braumeister’s tried and tested concept of a compact brewing unit. Brewing, lautering, hop boiling, whirlpooling and cooling are all done in one kettle. The fully automated brewing regulation conducts the brewing of individually set recipes and executes all brewing phases with exact time and temperature. Lautering is done easily and quickly by lifting the malt pipe with the built-on lifting device. This way the execution of the lautering process is both quick and clean.

In addition, the device is mobile and easy to move. The space required is minimal. This makes the device ideal for restaurants, pubs, events or brewing communities. The low acquisition costs and a low price per litre ensure quick amortisation.

See the full catalogue here;

http://www.geterbrewed.com/speidel-equipment/

If you already own a Speidel we make their all grain ingredient kits;
http://www.geterbrewed.com/all-grain-ingredient-boxes/
*Recipe kits are available for all sizes of braumeister and are excellent value

We love this video of the 10 litre Braumeister in action, check it out here;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CO8rMQT6Gk&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Speidel_Braumeister_PLUS.jpg

I have the 20L with the stainless steel chiller. I'm interested to know if having a jacket you are able to chill the wort any quicker, or if it takes longer.

Either way I guess it will be quicker from a cleaning perspective. Although draining the jacket might be tricky.

But Mr FC if you could see your way for the 500L with conical fermenters...... now we're talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 20L with the stainless steel chiller. I'm interested to know if having a jacket you are able to chill the wort any quicker, or if it takes longer.

Either way I guess it will be quicker from a cleaning perspective. Although draining the jacket might be tricky.

But Mr FC if you could see your way for the 500L with conical fermenters...... now we're talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the replies on Speidel's Facebook page it looks like our will take slightly longer, although they didn't mention any groundwater temperatures.
I guess we will see what it is like as units start appearing, although I do not see any advantage yet over the Speidel IC chiller I have, except for storage.

Back