Spiced tea wine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve been given a box of Christmas Spiced Tea bags and wondered if they’d make either a nice wine or a mulled wine. Has anyone ever tried anything like this please and if so, what was the recipe and how did it turn out?

Thanks,

Gary

I've not tried it, but it sounds good. I've seen lots of posts about Tea Wine, so I'd have a go. I would expect it to be spiced, rather than 'mulled' taste.

Have a look through the forum for the Tea Wine recipe, it seems to work with just about any kind of tea/bag.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thank you. I’ve done the tea bag wine before, but just wondered whether anyone had tried a spiced one. I’ll probably give it a go and, if it turns out ok, I’ll keep it until next Christmas!

I've not tried it, but it sounds good. I've seen lots of posts about Tea Wine, so I'd have a go. I would expect it to be spiced, rather than 'mulled' taste.

Have a look through the forum for the Tea Wine recipe, it seems to work with just about any kind of tea/bag.

Let us know how it turns out.

Back