Spot the dot.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think i may need an optician not a therapist but people who know me may disagree. ;)

DavidDetroit

Landlord.
Reaction score
1638372418163.png

Those are too close for it to work unless you put your face close to the computer screen.
You look directly at the symbols, close either eye and look across at the symbol with the open one and the symbol disappears.

Covrich

Geek
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 58531
Those are too close for it to work unless you put your face close to the computer screen.
You look directly at the symbols, close either eye and look across at the symbol with the open one and the symbol disappears.

Does this actually work, or is it a prank to get people to look odd at work :laugh8:

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Reaction score
Well it certainly livened my day up...I've done buggerall apart from taxiing the kids to college/town/home...weather is dreadful.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If i put my face really close to the screen the + and O move really close together if i then close my left eye the + moves to the side, is that what its supposed to do?

DavidDetroit

Landlord.
Reaction score
supposed to do
Either of the symbols will disappear, depending. Example, close left eye and look over at the X with right eye. The O will disappear to the right eye if you fiddle with distance. Drawing on a sheet of paper would be better. As I mentioned, they're a little close together in my post above for it to work easily.
The trick basically shows the blind spot in the human eye.
Edit: you have to look over at the symbol with the open eye, maybe move the sheet of paper back and forth.

Latest posts