• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SS BrewTech 5.5 gallon kettle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sput

Reaction score
I have a few homebrew items for sale. This is an SS BrewTech 5.5 gallon kettle, their smaller one for small or pilot batches.

£80

It is in excellent condition, super clean. I had drilled an extra port in the top right (the same as their larger kettles) for increased flexibility. It's shown with camlock fittings, which I'm happy to include, remove or replace with something else if I have it.

I am in London E1. Collection is ideal or I'll happily deliver in person within a sensible distance. I'd rather not pack up and post but certainly can do if you cover costs.

Thanks. kettle1.jpg kettle2.jpg kettle3.jpg kettle4.jpg

Bump as I'm selling some other things and this is still for sale. Happy to consider offers.

You can - gas (on the hob) but then moving onto an induction heater. These things work really well with induction.

Would you take £70 for it? I'm in Highgate, I could collect one evening next week.

I'm new on here, but have plenty of eBay feedback, or am happy to talk on the phone if you'd rather.

Would you take £70 for it? I'm in Highgate, I could collect one evening next week.

I'm new on here, but have plenty of eBay feedback, or am happy to talk on the phone if you'd rather.
Yeah that's fine. I'll PM you my address. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back