• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SS BrewTech 7 gallon Brew Bucket Brewmaster Edition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sput

Reaction score
I am selling this SS BrewTech Brew Bucket. It's the 7 gallon size (so perfect for 20 litre batches or so) and is the Brewmaster Edition with thermowell and thermometer.

I'm including the bucket, the (unopened) thermometer with spare battery, the few docs that came with it and also the box.

It's been used and well cared for. As you will see from the inside pic a small amount of beer stone is starting to form, which you could either leave (I did) or clean. I'll even through in a brand new pack of beer stone remover to help sort that out.

Asking for £120.

I'm based in London E1 and collection or personal delivery locally are both ideal. Otherwise, I can courier it within the UK if you pay the cost, probably about a tenner.

Cheers.

buc1.jpg
buc2.jpg
buc3.jpg
buc4.jpg
buc5.jpg
buc6.jpg

Re last pic, I love the idea of "B.S. Remover" by the way, useful in everyday life...
You think the PM might find it useful, then? Regrettably I bought some for its claimed purpose and it didn't even make a mark. Even used undiluted. That's why I refuse to buy or use Star San by the same bunch. I see it's off the market now.

You think the PM might find it useful, then? Regrettably I bought some for its claimed purpose and it didn't even make a mark. Even used undiluted. That's why I refuse to buy or use Star San by the same bunch. I see it's off the market now.
Interesting! I've not actually used it myself but surely it must do something?!

I use Star San all the time and love it for what it's worth!

Latest posts

Back