SS extendable sieve thingy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In Lidl Ni today. I have one and its great for setting on fv when racking to collect any bits of ****.
£5.99.
ERNESTO Extendable Drainer
https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/cps/rde/w...deLocaleAttr=en&productId=7150&countryCode=NI

290491_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a handy item.
Funny you should mention that M..... apparently many U boats participated in an inter fleet sword fencing league where tournaments were held on deck between torpedo missions. The face guard was of similar design to allow for adjustment should an emergency dive be required with no time to get changed. It enabled the periscope to be used without undue problems.

Looks a handy item.
Funny you should mention that M..... apparently many U boats participated in an inter fleet sword fencing league where tournaments were held on deck between torpedo missions. The face guard was of similar design to allow for adjustment should an emergency dive be required with no time to get changed. It enabled the periscope to be used without undue problems.

How would they use the periscope on deck? Wouldnt they drown? :laugh8:

.... emergency dive proceedure....they get below decks with no time to change...flipping check M you need the ladybird hipster book on U boats ...

Bought one on Monday and I'll pulled it out to drain the pasta and the wife thought this was brilliant and should buy another and I said what for,she said I thought you got it for your brewing and I replied I did but you can use it as well.
Great piece of kit especially when she gives it the thumbs up so quickly...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Back