Stepping up to an all in one

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holdithoncho

Reaction score
Hey folks I'm new new here and looking for some advice from some more experienced brewers here on make a step up to all in one brewing. I've been doing BIAB for nearly 2 years now and I've been thinking about upgrading my gear has anyone got any idea on where to start in getting a decent quality all in one kit and the best place to get it?

personally, my advice would be to research the various all in ones and go from there .
I settled on a Klarstein maishfest 35l for my brew vessel ,so you could start there :)

When I was looking it depends how much you want/happy to spend.....
I settled with 30l Brewdevil I like it.

Hi i do biab in a 30L Klarstein, if i up graded all i would be doing is replacing the bag for a metal basket, unless you want recirculation pump and other stuff, the brewzilla seems a popular choice on here, the things that put me off are reading about blocked pumps bottom plate's and stuck mashes so i decided to stick with what i have for the time being, not trying to put you off it just seems a mine field and a money pit acheers.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was thinking about getting something around the 30litre mark , maybe I should hold off till a few deals float around and stick to the BIAB for the mean time.

I bought the Brewster Beacon Here (link) a couple of years ago and I think it is good and easy to use, I had a 3 vessel set up before that was good also and made the same quality beer. I don't need the space but I just find the all in one better and easier to use, I only had one blocked pump due to me using hops that weren't bagged or using my hop spider, I now use the hop spider all the time and not had a problem since.

I just got a Brewzilla 35L and have made one brew with it. Seems like a decent bit of kit so far but am still learning with it.

I have the klarstein and really rate it - I forget the name bit it is there mid range one, without the pump. 30 litre version was about £170 on offer some time.

One thing to note as that the 30 litre is the vessel size, max fill line in this is actually 27 litre and there is no way I'd do a rolling boil that full. I've never needed to use the full size, and happily fill my corny from it.

Latest posts

Back