Stik

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidHatton

Reaction score
Earlier this week, Monday to be exact my local free paper Hackney Today had a free limited edition print of Street artist Stik's holding hands figures, these can be seen around Hackney and Shoreditch as street art, I have been informed.
basically these prints are now selling for excess of £100 already, people have been coming to my work entrance since monday asking where can we get said paper, knowing that I just had 3 copies delivered that morning I thought I'd have a look what the fuss was about when I returned home.
so in the paper there was 3 limited edition prints, they come in various colours, with 5 variations.

As recycling day approaches and already seeing one paper in a recycling bag near my house, how many people will regret throwing them out with the recycling?

Can i get enough prints to buy a Grainfather G70 acheers.

Last edited:
Did they sell? You got me watching a few on ebay out of interest, some good money to be made!

Did they sell? You got me watching a few on ebay out of interest, some good money to be made!
Yes, all sold, as said previously I had 3 put through the flat door as it's a quarterly paper and found another 1 on the street. But as I was returning from posting the first 4, I found 2 more just sitting on top of a bin in a yard. As the prints had been stuffed in the centre of the paper, no damage at all, so in total I got over £650 for nothing, £300 I gave to the wife and the remainder covered my Brew Monk purchase. 😀 Happy Days.

Nice one! Congrats! That beer will taste all the better for having been sponsored by Stik I'm sure!

Latest posts

Back