Strange facts.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Listening to 5 live as I wait for the snow to stop or be sent home from work I just heard something that I would have guessed was a high number but not this high.

A third of all the birds in the world are chickens.

Did you know that, on average, each of them has slightly less than two legs?
It's even worse among mankind!

They call you tripod as well eh?
Oh no - let me explain

Sadly some people in the world only have one leg, and indeed some none at all

So if we counted the total number of human legs in the world and divided by the total number of people the number we would end up with would be something like 1.9999999999.......

This would be the average number of legs

I have two legs, so I have an above average number of legs

It's true for other bits of my anatomy as well

QED

Oh no - let me explain

Sadly some people in the world only have one leg, and indeed some none at all

So if we counted the total number of human legs in the world and divided by the total number of people the number we would end up with would be something like 1.9999999999.......

This would be the average number of legs

I have two legs, so I have an above average number of legs

It's true for other bits of my anatomy as well

QED

Ah..... well I’ll stick to the nickname the girls give me and consider myself lucky!
😁

The inventor of the Pringles can is now buried in one.

1612280808718.png

Rumour has it that he stood just 8 inches tall in his bare feet but could lift 5 times his body weight. He had a ferocious temper and would smash his house up on a regular basis,high on magic mushrooms,home made hooch and mouldy potato slices. A hateful man on all accounts.

Rumour has it that he stood just 8 inches tall in his bare feet but could lift 5 times his body weight. He had a ferocious temper and would smash his house up on a regular basis,high on magic mushrooms,home made hooch and mouldy potato slices. A hateful man on all accounts.

Well, they will never get him out if they ever have to exhume the body. Unless they curved him slightly like they do with the Pringles so you can get in behind them to get them out.

Giant African land snail eggs are bright yellow

Like verging on fluorescent yellow

Latest posts

Back