Subscription services

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a weird set up. Can only sell one day a year, no dividends not much of an investment mores becoming part of the brewdog brand I thjnk
Yeah, although a stoked broker I use sent an email ad about brew dog shares coming soon, deleted it without taking notice and it went from my trash before I got to read it.

I've been gifted about 4 boxes as presents from different companies and have never felt the need to re-order. They've all been very bland. If I buy any beer, it's Sierra Nevada from Asda on promo-8 cans for £9.

I keep meaning to visit the local brewery here. It is only a small one, and their website isn't very informative, there's no mention of mail order. But it does say, 'Opening hours', so I assume there's a retail shop there. I certainly wouldn't mind a few bottles of their milk stout. I'll try and get there tomorrow.

Anyone a member of any?

I got a couple of Beer52 deliveries a while back and they were quite good but pricey.

I've seen that brewdog have jumped in and are offering 8 small "sessionable" (so low %) cans for £20 + £3.95 postage. For me they would be long gone in one night.

Is anyone actually paying £24 for that?

Anyone who does use them (a subscription service), which one, how much do you pay, and would you say it's worth it?
Just come across this thread.
The stuff you're talking about above is what we call "research material" isn't it? Don't we brew our own to avoid these hideous prices?
I wonder if research grants are available.

I keep meaning to visit the local brewery here. It is only a small one, and their website isn't very informative, there's no mention of mail order. But it does say, 'Opening hours', so I assume there's a retail shop there. I certainly wouldn't mind a few bottles of their milk stout. I'll try and get there tomorrow.

See thread in General Beer Discussion.

Latest posts

Back