Summer Brew and Swap - British Golden Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kegged golden ale is hazy because I have to keep disconnecting it and storing it in the beer fridge..needed it's space in the kegerator for another beer..I have bottled conditioned half the batch for the swaps.
IMG_20220723_173318.jpg

Bottle conditioned version is alot clearer now
IMG_20220723_175652__01.jpg
IMG_20220723_180526.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting in a good way or bad way lol? :D

Yep, gonna serve out of this. Haven't got any kegs yet but plans are to save for a kegerator by Christmas.
In a good way..never seen on on a stand that way without the frame👍🏼
Just noticed my predictive texting is feeling as chilled as me...I put fermzilla and it changed it to fermzy 🤷🏽

Bottled mine last night after letting the iceberg thaw from the night before. Finished at 1010 so making it 5.5%. Pretty happy with it, fairly clear and a nice fruity taste to it, gave it a bit more priming sugar than normal to give it more fizz.

I have a question please. Being a newbie to these kinds of swaps, how do we decide which members we’re sending to? Are you going to do an itinerary @Alastair70? 😬
He will. Nearer the time he will ask people to confirm they are taking part and how many swaps they want. He’ll then compile a list and after a few days to allow for people to see it and correct any mistakes he’ll publish a table showing who swaps with who.

At this point @samale screws up the whole thing by refusing to accept beer from @Donegal john 😂😂😂

I'll get my husband to look at it when he gets home. He thinks the dip tube may be stuck on the side. I've given it a knock but still the same. asad.

Edit: - I'm slightly worried I may have frozen it 😂 :coat:

Last edited:
Yep I have. Not sure if you can see. The fridge is on full blast and the dip tube was facing the back of the fridge which always ices up when it’s on full. Damn it! 🙃 Every time I want to share something there's a problem! I give in!

638E4F73-9C97-4883-8255-AD7DDA3CE52F.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back