Summer Brew and Swap - British Golden Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can speak to this first hand. I very recently froze 20 litres of lager solid.

After being assured it would be OK on here, I waited it out and was rewarded with a good lager, but also, by far, the clearest I have ever made. Like commercial lager clear.

Tried both a kegged version and a bottled version, wish I’d bottled more.

Bottled.
FC99EBAD-51DB-4A7E-9122-8B3524ED3CE4.jpeg

Kegged
7DC073C4-24B7-4905-8B14-C3C5C8A08655.jpeg

Much better head on the bottled one, and doesn’t have the slight sharp elderflower twang to it, it’s more subtle.

Both cloudy though.

Evening all👋.
Time for a roll call ahead of next weeks swap mayhem. Put your hand up if you got 3 beers to share. If you’re the thirsty sort and have got less than 3 left let us know and we may be able to work around that. Looks like a lot of us brewed this time round, looking forward to trying them.

I’m in, got some in a keg, will be conditioned for next weekend and a few in bottles filled from the FV 3weeks ago.

Evening all👋.
Time for a roll call ahead of next weeks swap mayhem. Put your hand up if you got 3 beers to share. If you’re the thirsty sort and have got less than 3 left let us know and we may be able to work around that. Looks like a lot of us brewed this time round, looking forward to trying them.

I’m in, got some in a keg, will be conditioned for next weekend and a few in bottles filled from the FV 3weeks ago.

I do actually have 3 that I managed to bottle before the tapcooler broke, but not sure if it’s good enough to send. 😕

Latest posts

Back