Summer Brew and Swap - British Golden Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to say, though I'm sure I'm not the only one I've sent one of my Golden ales to @Hazelwood Brewery for the August comp.

The swap and the competition are entirely separate. I will not be sending beers to all the competition entrants! 😂

I don’t mind if I get an entrant and a swap (I think it’s just me affected here?).

OK- Main swap is as follows. Exchange your address via PM. We’re posting before end of next weekend and drinking anytime after arrival.

1660649420383.png

Two Bottle Side Swap.

@samale and @Jim Brewster swap with each other and a volunteer or two for the main swap. I have extra bottles to send, and I’m rather partial to both their brews, but if anyone else wants an extra beer let us know.

If it’s alright with my sendees and H, I will be posting my ones on around Tuesday I think. It’s only been taking 24 hours for the parcels to arrive so hopefully you should get them on Wednesday. 😊

Edit: meant to say they’re not bottle conditioned so no need to worry about yeasties. Obviously need chilling though 😬

Last edited:
Back