• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Swing Top Bottles.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Class68driver

Reaction score
160 500ml Amber Swing Top Bottles. Used about 3 times, clean and in boxes. Moved on to kegging most of my beer so need to clear them out. Collection only from Disley, Stockport. Would cost about £150 new so I think £50 is a fair price. (now free)

Cheers Adam 🍻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-123107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220-123107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Need to free up the space, so they are now free to whoever wants them. I'm going to keep 30 though for my own brewing. So it's 130 swing top bottles in excellent condition free to whoever can collect. 🍻

😭 I've been keeping an eye out for bottles like these for a while, but I'm way too far from Stockport to get them and don't have anyone in the area. I hope their new owner enjoys them, whoever it is.

Hi Adam,

I could definitely use these if they're still available. I'm in Scotland, but travelling down to Merseyside on Sunday for a few days visiting family. Could easily continue on down the M6 and collect them, or travel over any day if Sunday isn't convenient.

Thanks, Tony

Hi Adam,

I could definitely use these if they're still available. I'm in Scotland, but travelling down to Merseyside on Sunday for a few days visiting family. Could easily continue on down the M6 and collect them, or travel over any day if Sunday isn't convenient.

Thanks, Tony
Hi Tony, that's great. Send me a DM and I'll arrange details with you.
Cheers Adam.

Need to free up the space, so they are now free to whoever wants them. I'm going to keep 30 though for my own brewing. So it's 130 swing top bottles in excellent condition free to whoever can collect. 🍻
I know your troubles i tried to get rid of 360 Grolch bottles in crates and have been for a couple of years, no one wants them any more.

I wish I'd seen either of your offers before I spent a *lot* of dosh on swingtops last year.

Latest posts

Back