Syphoning from tub to keg - any tips?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One or two who've followed my progress will know I've had my first ever stout kit brewing for the last week and I think I am now ready to Syphon into a smaller container. I have a keg which is about five litres with a tap. Is this suitable adjusting measures of sugar pro rata to this volume?

I have the Wilko syphon tube with tap and filter but can't quite work out how that's supposed to work. Any pointers or tips would be much appreciated at this juncture.

One or two who've followed my progress will know I've had my first ever stout kit brewing for the last week and I think I am now ready to Syphon into a smaller container. I have a keg which is about five litres with a tap. Is this suitable adjusting measures of sugar pro rata to this volume?

I have the Wilko syphon tube with tap and filter but can't quite work out how that's supposed to work. Any pointers or tips would be much appreciated at this juncture.
https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/why-the-hell-wont-my-syphon-work.74379/

Latest posts

Back