Talk Talk Fibre Upgrade.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A heads up as we have several TT customers here.

I moved to the faster fibre package last year which is capped at 40 Mbps, speeds were usually around 30 Mbps (occasional dropping into the low to mid 20's) so I was happy as it was more than double what i was getting before, i received an email last week asking if i would like to renew my contract early and offering me the new Wi-Fi hub free of charge for doing so, I decided to go for it and used live chat to discuss the contract and to cut a long story short I now have the 80 Mbps fibre package and am getting 65 Mbps down and 18 Mbps up all for £27:50 a month including line rental and no usage caps, if you are a TT customer and intend to renew your contract it may be worth contacting them early to see if you can get an offer.

I know TT have a bad reputation with some customers especially when it comes to customer support my advice is to use live chat as i found it far more stress free than phone support. (obviously only of use if you haven't lost your connection)

If you have had a bad experience with TT feel free to open a new thread this is a heads up for existing TT customers who are thinking of renewing their contract or non TT customers who may be interested in switching.

Last edited:
Test taken a few moments ago, the upload has dropped a bit but i am not too bothered as the download is still high.

tttt.jpg

The new hub -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back