Tap-a-draft

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if the still have the but they used to be on Wilcos website.

I had one the dispenser packed up and there were no spares in the UK also the bottle is too big to fit into a normal fridge.

I still have the detective dispenser.

Aamcle

Thanks Aamcle , Had a look on their website and they're not listed , seems they are no longer in production , just hoping to find a supplier with some old spares.

Thanks Lawrence , this is where I bought the system from but they don't even sell the correct co2 cartridges ! The advert shows the old twin cartridge dispenser which uses the 8g cannisters and states 10 free cartridges , they only sent 5 and despite numerous emails I've never received a satisfactory reply ,their prices are good but customer service awful.

I've still got an old dispenser it doesn't work properly but might be useful l for spares.

I bought a couple of the pressure caps for the big bottles, they were unavailable in the UK, directly from the US company that makes the system so buying direct may be an option.

I can't remember who they are but you should be able to find them, possibly ask on HomebrewTalk?

Atb. Aamcle

Thanks Lawrence , this is where I bought the system from but they don't even sell the correct co2 cartridges ! The advert shows the old twin cartridge dispenser which uses the 8g cannisters and states 10 free cartridges , they only sent 5 and despite numerous emails I've never received a satisfactory reply ,their prices are good but customer service awful.

I have a couple of these, don't use them that often since I moved to cornies. I got the gas here
https://www.discountcream.co.uk/cream-chargers-1-c.asp

Latest posts

Back