Tap rooms near you!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth Davies

Reaction score
TAP ROOMS! We want to give a shout out to awesome tap rooms in the next issue of
Mashed Magazine

Because we need to support our indie brewers now more than ever. Whether you're taking away or drinking in.
Because they've been there for us when we're looking for a pint of inspiration or waiting for the next batch of homebrew...
So, guys, please let us know your favourites by leaving a comment below
Cheers, Gareth!
🍻

Bullfinch Brewery & Tap would be my nomination. It's in a railway arch near Herne Hill and Brockwell Park in south London. In these difficult times, they never seem to leave you waiting at a Please Wait to be Seated sign, and on Saturday afternoon I just felt welcome - even behind masks. There are seats outside, my pint arrived quickly and it was a lovely Simcoe-based IPA, and the server noticed me when I decided to take home a 2 pint container. So I left the place just feeling pleased with myself for bending my walk in that direction.

Copied from their Twitter profile - @Bullfinch_Ale
886-887 Rosendale Road, SE24 Currently open Wed - Fri 16:00 - 20:00 Sat 13:00 - 20:00 Sun 13:00 - 18:00

I'm moving to Newcastle! Great list thanks

TAP ROOMS! We want to give a shout out to awesome tap rooms in the next issue of
Mashed Magazine

Because we need to support our indie brewers now more than ever. Whether you're taking away or drinking in.
Because they've been there for us when we're looking for a pint of inspiration or waiting for the next batch of homebrew...
So, guys, please let us know your favourites by leaving a comment below
Cheers, Gareth!
🍻
Three Brewers of St Albans (The 3 Brewers of St. Albans) deserve a mention and often runs a pop-up tap room at the weekends :-)

The Butchers Hook in Bitterne Triangle, Southampton

Born and raised there, the area not the micropub :)
By the way, it's Bitterne PARK Triangle, not Bitterne Triangle.........great micropub though, miss it now I've moved away, I think it was the 1st ever micropub in Southampton.

Back