Tarleton RUFC beer test

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damfoose

Reaction score
Im taking 2 cornies of beer to my lads club tonight as its the pre Presentation Day drinks and dance for parents tonight.
Have my Bouncing Squirrel and Thieving Squirrel, Both toned down to about 4% ish and they are both going to go through the handpump I picked up a few months ago.

I am hoping they are well recieved and which ever one is favored will become the Tarleton beer for special occasions. I am sure that 2 cornies will be emptied as its free..

Hope they go down well D :cool:

Look forward to hearing how you get on :D

Good luck with the test tonight :thumb: and it's very generous of you to give away beer like that :clap: (or are you charging? :cool: )

commsbiff said:
Good luck with the test tonight :thumb: and it's very generous of you to give away beer like that :clap: (or are you charging? :cool: )

Not charging for the beer :thumb:

I now have 2 empty cornies it seems it was well recieved had a few comments of " Best pint ive had in quite a while " which cant be a bad thing, One small problem though even though it had droped bright it got shaken up on the trip over so was a little cloudy again which one person took exception to so he had a pint of the comercial clear stuff and immidatley went back on the stuff I took over :mrgreen:

Good evening had by all and now im home I can have a pint before bed :D

Latest posts

Back