Tesco Craft Range

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanManley

Landlord.
Reaction score
So Tesco have up'd their craft brew offering...

8dee2a516769d846409d7baec0fa3d2d.jpg

Not bad for less than £20.

63c06b6a1ae73cf87bf9f12e008b29eb.jpg

I noticed the new range the other day, about bloody time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I went in the other night, 3 x 660ml bottles of Punk IPA for £5 I think they must have messed up so I took advantage 😁

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I tried the Tesco India Pale Ale on Saturday, it was a clone of the Brewdog IPA. Ingredients listed as: water, malted barley, hops,CO2. Sounds like it might have been forced carbed. It was crystal clear, quite light in colour and very quaffable.

Here's hoping for my local Tesco though to be honest I don't buy much beer now days. Last time I was in Tesco I fancied a couple of bottles of Leffe Brune (usually two for £5) and they didn't even have that!

We've all got Brexit to thank for this..........Heineken threatened to up their prices to Tesco by 6p a pint so Tesco said 'no thanks' and dropped a lot of their products and said they were going to up their British craft ale selection.
Sounds good to me, looking forward to trying some, actually got a Belhaven Twisted Grapefruit last night, looking forward to try soon. :thumb:

We've all got Brexit to thank for this..........Heineken threatened to up their prices to Tesco by 6p a pint so Tesco said 'no thanks' and dropped a lot of their products and said they were going to up their British craft ale selection.

Sounds good to me, looking forward to trying some, actually got a Belhaven Twisted Grapefruit last night, looking forward to try soon. :thumb:

There's enough microbreweries in the uk so we don't need to buy outside of the uk, go Tesco [emoji481]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Stone isn't a UK brewery though, unless they're brewing under license here?
Need to try the cans, but Stone on draught is really nice!

Noticed all these beers in my Tesco as well. And!, more really great cans of interesting stuff from Drygate Brewery! I quite liked the Disco Fork Lift Truck Mango Pale Ale.

I've always found Tesco really good for beer. My local big shop has always had a lot of real ale type beers, have a better selection of Brewdog's brews than anywhere else and they were the first place I saw Anchor Steam Beer, Brooklyn Lager, Goose Island and Sierra Nevada when American beers were first coming into fashion.

They aren't as good as M&S for beer, but they are a fair bit cheaper.

Latest posts

Back