The art of parking.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I swear all the time when in the cab the standard of driving on our roads is getting worse.

The latest trend is people not waiting at junctions of side streets they pull into the road then see both of us cannot fit meaning i have to brake hard to avoid hitting them, they then do the thousand yard stare to avoid eye contact as they know they are in the wrong.

Reaction score
A newer trend here is that a driver will change lanes very slowly, almost drift until they have changed lanes and without a blinker. It comes off as really lazy--the driver couldn't be bothered to look over their shoulder or use the blinker. The strategy appears to be to change lanes so gradually that everyone will just be out of the way.
Also, the youngsters have taken to doing donuts en masse at intersections all the time, day or night.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
. .
1642260978650.png
1642261219404.png
1642263105210.png

Last edited:

Griff097

Chief Charwalla
Reaction score
The art of parking or pride in one's own driving seems to have gone, youngsters seem to see cars as runarounds that serve a purpose and no consideration for dry, wet or ice etc
Yank the steering, that's how it works on the computer, when you can get them off the phone and texting Lol
Feck, I am sounding like my Dad, the favourite being, see that lay-by over there son, that used to be the old road.
I must be getting old as I am doing that too, at least I can park though!

Norfolk79

Legendary Beer Drinker
Reaction score
Did once see a woman trying to reverse park a fiesta into a space easily big enough for 3 cars, ended up facing the other way on the road and a wheel up the kerb by the time she’d finished. It was opposite a pub so she ended up with an audience! :laugh8: