The art of parking.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Reaction score
IMG-20220127-WA0002.jpg

This happened to Mrs Clint today in town..her car is in the left side of the picture,white wing mirror. Totally blocked access to drivers side by a van. She had to climb across from the passenger side.
I'm not capable of climbing across...I would have had to wait for the other driver to return...with dreadful outcome. I would have kicked off. Either that or if I could have got into the driving seat before leaving I 100% would have let the van tyres down.
What a prize ar5ehole.

Last edited:

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Reaction score
View attachment 61917
This happened to Mrs Clint today in town..her car is in the left side of the picture,white wing mirror. Totally blocked access to drivers side by a van. She had to climb across from the passenger side.
I'm not capable of climbing across...I would have had to wait for the other driver to return...with dreadful outcome. I would have kicked off. Either that or if I could have got into the driving seat before leaving I 100% would have let the van tyres down.
What a prize ar5ehole.
Couple of 2" screw nails are more effective as their tyres are fine when the vehicle is stationary..

Latest posts