The art of parking.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1641133003754.png
1641133081842.png

Last edited:
I once left my car at one of those huge airport carparks that are miles from the terminal. When I returned, the two cars parked either side of me were so close, I had to climb into my car via the boot. And it was a saloon car so it was a good job I was able to get one of the seats unlocked. Stupid bastards!

I once left my car at one of those huge airport carparks that are miles from the terminal. When I returned, the two cars parked either side of me were so close, I had to climb into my car via the boot. And it was a saloon car so it was a good job I was able to get one of the seats unlocked. Stupid bastards!
You should have seen if you could have actually jumped from one to the other over the roof of your car. That would definitely prove they were very close.

It's amazing how it's almost always 4x4s or BMW/Audi/Mercedes as well. There is a local Facebook group around here called "parking like a dick in Southampton" that is full of dickwads like the above photos.

I've taken photos of parked cars (with people in them!) before and the driver has got our in outrage that I took a photo of (normally) his car. They get even more irate when I tell them about the Facebook group! 😂

You don't use WD40 to write a message you use it to ruin their day.

WD40 smears on the screen making the car undrivable and is a bitch to clean off if you want to leave a message just stick it under the wiper blade!

A few years ago after attending my youngest's Nativity play

(On the plus side, whilst a Berlingo is ugly as sin the rear doors slide open)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641330880950.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641330880950.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 55
Back