The art of parking.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cannot see the angle the car was on from the picture, i wouldn't mind if both tyres were on the line on the drivers side but he managed to park at an angle across the bay, this is a hatched area where two zebra crossings meet close to the entrance/exit if he couldn't get in the space he should have found another its just lazy selfish behaviour.

View attachment 63452
I know exactly where that was taken.. people don't stop for the zebra anyway!

1645555447180.png
And how not to. .
1645555396638.png

1645555630933.png

On Saturday we watch a show called Parking Wars, which is about parking enforcement in several big cities. I'm constantly amazed about the entitled people who think that they can park anywhere and get really pi$$ed off when they get a ticket, booted, or towed.
Not to mention the idiots who can't understand the signs that tell them they can't park where they want to. "I was only in there a minute".

On Saturday we watch a show called Parking Wars, which is about parking enforcement in several big cities.

We don't have a full time warden so the ignorant amongst us abandon their cars wherever they want leaving no room for large vehicles to get where they need to go, they know there is little chance they'll get a ticket so they don't care where and how they park..

Latest posts

Back