The beer, wine and cider snack thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Growler

Landlord.
Reaction score
Wife's homemade beer snacks.... Absolutely delicious, roasted chickpeas with smoked paprika, garlic salt and pepper

IMG_20201028_163629_232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How I miss those complimentary sunday afternoon bar snacks of my youth - lumps of cheese, peanuts, cocktail sausages, maybe a few roast potatoes. Anything to perk you up and give you a thirst !
Ah, tapas in spain. Went for a few drinks after dinner in Calpe a few years ago and before you knew it every beer had a wee plate of nibbles with it. It was hard to say no, they were pretty good and all complimentary.

Tonight's Imp Stout went down well with some Malteasers.

Re-fallen in love with salted peanuts recently but generally I tend not to snack when drinking.

Bought about £100 of nuts at the start of the first lockdown delivered direct from the Dormen company - peanuts in a spicy shell; cashews; smoked almonds and Japanese rice crackers. Got in the habit of tucking in to a pack or 3 at 6pm each evening once work finished for the day. Amazingly calorific and no doubt contributed to putting best part of a stone on despite significantly lowering my beer intake ue to no longer having 3 or 4 pints of a lunchtime.

Back